Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Have Trouble Taking BLM Seriously
(10-13-2016, 09:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: yes you did.  You made it very clear that people who see the color of their skin are racists, and you are not racists because you don't see the color of your skin.

No, I didn't, fred. I said, "I think many people think of themselves as their skin color first.

fredtoast Wrote:The only think worse than a racist is one who is not man enough to own what he said.  

You like to make allegations of racism, but then try to weasel out of them.

The only "think" worse than a racist is a LIAR who falsely accuses others of racism. 

I've also made no allegations in this thread, let alone one of racism.

So, please, fred, continue to preach how their needs to be racial reconciliation in this country all the while undermining your own efforts by falsely accusing me of racism simply because you don't like what I have to say and/or you disagree with me.

(10-13-2016, 09:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes it does.  It is the very definition of white privilege.

White people are not the suject of racial profiling and that is a privilege.

Whites ARE subject to racial profiling.
http://www.grantmeahigherlove.com/racial-profiling-it-happens-to-white-people-too/

So is there black privilege? Or maaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeeee, there is no white privilege.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I Have Trouble Taking BLM Seriously - PhilHos - 10-13-2016, 12:19 PM