Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI not happy Clinton wasn't charged
(10-13-2016, 12:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It may just be my perceptions, but I swear there is more outrage over Trump's lewd comments than over Hillarys email scandal. That, IMO, says A LOT about how low this country has fallen.

To be fair, I don't think there has been more talk. Just the other day a member of this board told me he had heard more about Trump-Bill Clinton in regards to objectification of women that he had Clinton-Powell in regards to handling classified emails (I about fell out of my chair).

I think Clinton's emails have been the biggest news of this election cycle; it's just the Libs are now trying to play catch up and everything Trump does will be put on full-blast.

I aslo think there is hypocrisy on both sides: Folks that "overlook" A will condemn "B". I agree with you on how this country has become disjointed. Never have I experienced an election cycle such as we have. "Look how good my candidate is" has given way to 'Look how ban your candidate is."

As to the emails: Everybody knows what Hills did could/should have at least been brought to trial.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI not happy Clinton wasn't charged - bfine32 - 10-13-2016, 12:42 PM