Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton reveal more state secrets?
(10-13-2016, 12:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This wreaks of personal experience and I now have a greater understanding of your allegiance  (and knowledge of hunting small children) involving the woman.
I would sign her praises to avoid being "mugged", too.

Side note: I think I would have had to stare at watermelons and the sky, as well.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

You are correct, I have over 25 years of personal experience listening to the Holier than Thou choir sing their songs from the "The Clintons are Evil" songbook. My allegiance to truth, justice, and sound policy is resolute. I've pointed our Slick Willy's many shortcomings as well as his successes. I have no problem taking issue with Mrs. C when she is right of center - which is far to often. She ain't my dream candidate, but she is my candidate in this election. And, I have a sliver of hope after living through the nightmares of Reagan and two Bushes that she may exceed my expectations in a good way, just as they exceeded them by being worse than even I imagined they could be.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton reveal more state secrets? - xxlt - 10-13-2016, 01:40 PM