Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI not happy Clinton wasn't charged
(10-13-2016, 12:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To be fair, I don't think there has been more talk. Just the other day a member of this board told me he had heard more about Trump-Bill Clinton in regards to objectification of women that he had Clinton-Powell in regards to handling classified emails (I about fell out of my chair).

I think Clinton's emails have been the biggest news of this election cycle; it's just the Libs are now trying to play catch up and everything Trump does will be put on full-blast.

I aslo think there is hypocrisy on both sides: Folks that "overlook" A will condemn "B". I agree with you on how this country has become disjointed. Never have I experienced an election cycle such as we have. "Look how good my candidate is" has given way to 'Look how ban your candidate is."

As to the emails: Everybody knows what Hills did could/should have at least been brought to trial.

To be fair, I have heard about the emails overall much more, I just haven't heard about the Clinton/Powell things as much as I have the Trump/Bill thing.

You're right, though, this is very much an election cycle where people are more about voting against someone than for someone, and that is very disheartening. There are a lot of theories as to why, I was just looking at some graphs about the increased polarization of our country yesterday that some people point to. It's really hard to pin down what it really happening, but one thing for certain is that is sucks.

(10-13-2016, 01:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Another reason to vote for Gary Johnson. I actually know what he wants/plans to do politically. That's grown awfully hard to find for the two main candidates through all the mud slinging.

It's like you are allowed to ignore how my generation is getting screwed over by Obamacare and Social Security, or the fact that the country is $20T in debt and vastly increasing the countries we're fighting in (we're firing missles on Yemen now, too. Huzzah).... so long as you call the other candidate a racist or crook.

I want to much to see a third party/independent candidate make a big enough wave, but the problem is that with first past the post elections we will never see any movement away from the two party system.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI not happy Clinton wasn't charged - Belsnickel - 10-13-2016, 01:44 PM