Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Hillary supporters
(10-11-2016, 12:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why are so many Hillary supporters hoping Trump drops out? If Hillary is forced to run against an actual "normal" candidate, she will lose in a landslide. Her only hope to become president, IMO, is if Trump stays in. It's no slam dunk even now (which says more about Hillary's unelectability) but it's far easier than going against someone who isn't an bloviating, narcissistic blowhard.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Hell, I don't want him to drop out.  Matter of fact, I read an article on Huffpo on Saturday, i.e. the day after the hot mic tape was released that insinuated that the Clinton campaign didn't want him to drop out.  Apparently her attorneys were checking to make sure there was no way the Republican Party could forcibly remove him from the ticket.  People act like Trump's this great weapon to finally git er'.  That shit is downright hilarious.  He's the absolute best gift she possibly could have gotten.  There literally could not possibly have been a bigger tomato can standing on a hill for her to kick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many Hillary supporters - samhain - 10-13-2016, 03:26 PM