Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Hillary supporters
(10-13-2016, 05:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wrong.  Hillary beats anyone the Republicans could run against her.

Discriminating against homosexuals is a minority position.

Taking away a woman's right to make decisions about her own body is a minority position.

Sending more US troops to die in another un-winnable war in the middle east is a minority position.

Obama's policies have garnered him a 55% approval rating.

Pretty sure polling (as unreliable as that can be) showed that Kasich would have destroyed Hillary. He was moderate enough that some Democrats (who hate Hillary) would have voted for him, and conservative enough that enough Republicans would vote for him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/poll-john-kasich-vs-hillary-clinton-221192

He just wasn't extreme enough of a Republican to get the nomination, I guess.

I voted for him in the primaries. Not an idea candidate, but he did a good enough job here, and I sure as hell like him more than any of the other major party candidates this election.

Probably why there was rumors that Trump offered the VP to him. Thankfully he declined, otherwise he'd be stuck having to defend him in front of the country, which would probably make me not want to vote for him anymore. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many Hillary supporters - TheLeonardLeap - 10-13-2016, 05:37 PM