Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many Hillary supporters
(10-13-2016, 07:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year before the primaries began I predicted that Kasich would be the best nominee for the Republicans.  At one point he held a small advantage over Hillary in the polls.  The one you link shows a 3 point lead.

But this is still nothing close to Phils version of reality where any other Republican would win in a landslide over Hillary.

No, I don't think *any* other would win in a landslide, but lets just imagine that Kasich has a 3 point lead and Trump got knocked out the primary quickly.

Without Trump to draw all the attention, and Kasich having no (or relatively no) controversy, how much would that 3 point lead have opened up by once the DNC leaks happened, and the collasping in public happened, etc.

Just simply by being uncontroversial, I think Hillary would have taken a bigger hit in comparison. Like now, she had the whole saying "I have a public stance and a private stance" while talking to big bankers. That would have crushed her if there wasn't someone with a recording about how you need to "grab them by the *****" right at the same time.

It's not hard to imagine simply by not being Trump, and letting Hillary's controversies and scandals pop up while being just normal, a different Republican candidate would have a pretty big lead.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are so many Hillary supporters - TheLeonardLeap - 10-13-2016, 08:02 PM