Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watching the patriots vs browns, my observation
I'll start off by saying the browns are dumb for drafting another geek in Cody kessler, his picture at the beginning was cheesey. Is he wheedens little half brother?

Watching two drives that game, because I'm not that interested in watching a easy win. Watching Brady, he looked rusty, but still made everything look so easy. Does he tuck and run tuck and run like dalton on 3rd Downs? No he's throwing it to somebody. I seen Brady get some pressure. But Brady is tall and not scared to get hit. He stands in there and delivers. I love that about his game. Now about other things. His crew of white receivers are good short yardage or intermediate route receivers. We really don't have to worry about deep stuff. Gronk is a beast, he's going to get his catches, and tough to bring down. Running backs are good too. O line is a good front.

Defensively they stopped their running game on them two drives. Passing though, kessler drove on them and scored, with little hawk on a long throw. If they can do that, so can we. We have to score on new England to beat them. They really don't have pass rushers either. So dalton should be ok to say the least. I'm not optimistic about this game. But I feel it will be close and a moral victory for us, or we could shock everyone and really beat this team. I would love it because all the haters would be stunned. They'd be talking about Brady was rusty of course, but there would be talk they can be beat. Plus we rub it in Steelers fans faces. I can dream can't I?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
watching the patriots vs browns, my observation - bengalsturntup926 - 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM