Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condoleezza Rice joins list of outraged Republicans calling for Trump to drop out
Donald Trump is a turd, but lets ignore that point for now. Mitt Romney got 47.2% of the vote in 2012. That is almost 61 million people.

Assume the same number of people vote in 2016. Even if Trump gets 40% of the vote, that's a little over 51.5 million people.

People saying stupid crap like "You should drop out." feels an awful lot like them saying "Hey 51.5 million voting US Citizens, I don't think your vote should be allowed, because that's my opinion."

If Trump were being arrested, or was a heroine addict or something, sure. Point that out and say "I don't think that should be allowed." but to say they should drop out because they said stupid/gross shit is kind of ridiculous.

I think Trump is an idiotic racist and Clinton is the embodiment of all that's wrong with politics, but I don't think they should drop out. I just wish that voters would be smart enough to not vote for them, but I know they will, which is their right. I am not going to try to stop people's ability to do it, because even if it's terrible in my view, it's kind of the point of Democracy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Condoleezza Rice joins list of outraged Republicans calling for Trump to drop out - TheLeonardLeap - 10-13-2016, 11:05 PM