Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do The Bengal Players/Coaches Think They Are A Championship Team?
(10-14-2016, 12:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is the lack of making the proper adjustments that makes me not believe this team can win the big one.

We have the players to win it all, playing on 9/11 in New York against a team coming off a 10 win season and pretty
much shutting down one of the top WR duos in the game was impressive to me.

In Pitt we had a TD taken away and were given a fumble that never happened. We gave Ben lots of troubles and
Andy outplayed him. We could of won that game.

We were running the ball at will on the Broncos early and if we stuck to what was working on Offense and prepared
more for Seimian we could of won this game. We did not adjust on Defense and did not stick with what worked on
Offense, we had the much bigger OL and when Hewitt was out there we could just move them.

Dominated the Dolphins and should of dominated bigger but we don't run the proper plays like fades to Green in the
Redzone or TE screens to get those automatic first downs.

The Cowboys game was ugly.

Bottom line is we have to make the proper adjustments on both sides of the ball. On Offense we need to add slant,
screen and seam routes to make us less predictable and give Andy some rhythm. This should also open up the run
and keep Hewitt out there for God sake. On Defense we know what we have and it should come around as Burfict
gets back into the swing of things. I cannot say that was truly our Defense in Dallas, those problems were not about
being manhandled or anything, it was not filling gaps and playing undisciplined.

This is the difference between a good team and a not so good team.  The not so good team says "if only this or that would have happened", "if we would have done things differently".  The good team does those things.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do The Bengal Players/Coaches Think They Are A Championship Team? - OrlandoBengal - 10-14-2016, 01:14 PM