Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watching the patriots vs browns, my observation
(10-14-2016, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, some of those so called deep balls were just breakdowns in the Secondary of the Browns. I could of thrown those balls.

It was truly sad Defense the Browns were playing. I doubt we see the same with our Defense after getting our asses handed
to us last game. Our backs will be against the wall, i truly expect a close, hard fought game as long as the O-line plays better.

I keep saying it every week that Ogbuehi is bound to get better with more snaps. This should help the whole team more than
anything, he has tons of talent, he has just been disengaging too early. It is a technique thing. Zeitler is the one that worries
me as it seems mental, but we all know he has played well in the past. Maybe he is in a funk like in baseball or something?
Brady and his pass catchers go very deep on more teams than the Browns.  That would be a HUGE mistake by our D to think they can't go deep.  They can go deep probably more than Bengals can go deep. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: watching the patriots vs browns, my observation - kevin - 10-14-2016, 01:16 PM