Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-14-2016, 12:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Right, that's clearly on the same level.

Oh, now you're going to get all judgmental and call the PC police over what kind of sexual assault is ok to joke about and which kind isn't?  Is there a rulebook for this?  Clue me in.

Sexual assault/non-concentual sex = funny
sex with minors = not funny?
sex with a mentally handicapped person = ????
sexually assaulting a woman in a coma = ????

I really need to know which jokes to make so I can avoid being a PC wimp BUT I need to know which ones to NOT make so I don't offend even those who hate PC bs.

Anyways, we can't compare locker room talk of regular ol' bums like us to superstars who are vying to represent the moral majority in America. And Trump has said some outlandish things about women when he's aware he's being recorded and he's had time to prepare his statements. This also reminds me of that mid 90s clip of Bill Cosby and Larry King yucking it up on national TV about gleefully putting the elusive spanish fly into a woman's drink and having your way with her. Funny stuff, two old rich dudes talking about how great it is/would be to fondle an unconscious woman. Halfway through a 40+ year spree of raping women Bill talks about raping women on TV and everyone just says "Oh, that Bill! Flibby floooobity Jello puddin pop!"

Hilarious stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - Nately120 - 10-14-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM