Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watching the patriots vs browns, my observation
(10-14-2016, 12:52 PM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals are better than the Browns and Bengals will want a bounce back game after being humiliated by Dallas.

New England CAN throw deep...I don't get where he says Patriots can't throw deep...Most teams have no answer for Patriots pass catchers and Brady....and I have seen my Bengals give up some deep pass plays this season, every game. .Our DBs are getting lit up and now here comes Tom Brady on a mission to end with a Super Bowl like Peyton Manning. ......Now the man says Patriots have a good O line and they can run and they can pass. I know that no teams have been able to run the ball on them and Bengals can't run anyway. The man says we can pass on them. We will see....

This one looks like Patriots all the way.....but......I can always hope for the fumbles and all the breaks to go Bengals way....I'm hoping Patriots fumble and bumble and have an off day.  Any team can have an off day...

If we win, I think we can go 5-3 first half.....otherwise we go 4-4 first half and have to go 6-2 second half of season, which is possible if we get key players healthy.

Chargers just beat Denver by getting ahead early and then turning it over to their defense to hold on the last quarter. It shows there are upsets in the NFL.

I'm not saying they can't all together, but like the above comment said, they don't run to many go routes, I've done my fair share of reading. And their fans still want a deep threat guy. They got one in hogan I mean he's ok,he was with Buffalo I think. He's not that good. Come on all their receivers are white (im white BTW) and about the same lol besides the tight ends. I worry about our linebackers getting destroyed in pass coverage.they will have a tough task in the run game too. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: watching the patriots vs browns, my observation - bengalsturntup926 - 10-14-2016, 06:55 PM