Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do The Bengal Players/Coaches Think They Are A Championship Team?
(10-14-2016, 07:25 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I think maybe your disgust is misdirected.  Marvin has the personality he has and does the best he knows how to do with that personality.  We can't expect Marvin Lewis to wake up tomorrow with a personality of a Mike Zimmer.

The one you should be disgusted at, if you ARE disgusted, is Mike Brown.  The same man who fired Sam Wyche, and segued the franchise into the 90s debacle!  Wink

That ego related mistake was equally as colossal as his father's egomaniac decision to choose Tiger Johnson over Bill Walsh when he stepped down as HC!

Oh....trust me.....I've been disgusted with Son of Paul for DECADES.....Wyche was my all time fave....but the disgust goes deeper than that.  I've posted so many times about it....most everyone here knows my thoughts on Mike Clown very well....lol.  

What disgusts me even more is poor coaching and no fire from the team.  It's pathetic.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do The Bengal Players/Coaches Think They Are A Championship Team? - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-14-2016, 07:53 PM