Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-14-2016, 10:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, what do you think. Why didn't they just come out against a powerful man with connections to the very top who probably would sue the women for defamation.
Really, why didn't they. Just because they wouldn't stand a chance, would be shamed and possibly ruined?

At some point, I don't get this any more.
First you said normal talk amongst guys (which it really isn't), then you say only Billy Bush is the creep here (he is one, but this is a two-person dance really), then you claim a phrase like "I don't even wait" means in no way something unconsensual, then you say there is no proof he actually molested women. Now up to 6 women state he actually did as he himself said - which in my eyes is proof - and now you say it's all their fault and it's too late now. No matter what, you defend grabby Donald through all this darkness and amorality.

Guess my question at this point is: Why?
(If you choose to answer, please don't talk about Hillary. My question has nothing to do with her, nor should it.)

Well unfortunately for you, but fortunately for everybody else you do not get to decide who is guilty or not. If there were "proof" that he committed sexual assault he very well would be charged with a crime. 

I suppose the "why" is because I believe in due process and the presumption of innocence. I would most likely defend anyone against a lynch mob.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - bfine32 - 10-15-2016, 01:26 AM