Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-14-2016, 08:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It kind of gives the claims of daddy putting his hand up womens skirts a little more credence when daddy says himself he's able to 'grab them by the *****'.

Not sure what there is to defend anymore.  The damage is done.  The idea that someone would be able to avoid a past like his and become the POTUS validates my constant suspicion that he's a plant.

Have you seen the pictures of the hillbillies at his rallies wearing "Donald grab my snatch" and "Trump, grab my wormens *****"?! I go back and forth on the plant theory, with people like these and a handful of posters on here making me think he is a real candidate who will get real votes, maybe even some electoral votes. After all, everything is bigger in Texas, including ignorance...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM