Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 09:43 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I guess this is a case of "Are you tired of seeing what Dalton has done, because what has AJ McCarron shown to prove he'll succeed in the NFL?"

It's not like he's looked like Carson Wentz in his play on our team.

Such a small sample size from AJ compared to a QB that has played many games.

In other words is Andy at his ceiling and he'll never break through?  Whether it be mental or physical skill set.

AJ is what AJ is.  The unknown in the NFL.  A stab in the dark.

You can't judge the guy from his collegiate career.  Just like any other QB coming into the league.

I suspect if AJ were to start for our team the media would temporarily gravitate to it.

Then when he staggers or flubs they'll just say he was "Bungalized" but has a hot wife.

This team has a stigma that I don't think it will shake unless they actually win a Superbowl.

That topic has been kicked around this site and the old forum.  

We're not even sure if the Bengals win a championship if the world will see our team differently.

They'd probably say it was a fluke and want to see it happen again before validating. LOL

As far as conspiracy theories about NFL.  The teams like Steelers are the NFL's darling so yeah they'll get some calls go their way.

I'm more apt to believe it's more about helping those teams than flat out screwing our team intentionally.

Why is a still young AD at his ceiling? I suggest you look at others like Ben, Brady and Peyton who kept getting better. Ben is much now than he was at 29 years old for example so no I see no reason why AD won't continue to get better too and has yet to reach his ceiling.

As far as the original post, I think AJ is under contract through 2017 so no need to decide anything with him yet and no I don't think starting a college QB would help our standing in the NFL and jump the Steelers (NFL obvious favorite) and others. You are giving Alabama way too much credit to impact NFL bias.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - Luvnit2 - 10-15-2016, 10:18 AM