Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 10:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have no idea how Andy's play in any way shape or form has people questioning his ability to be the QB for the Bengals.  He gets the ever loving crap beat out of him against the Jets, rises up and wins the game.  He outplays turburger in horrible climate and his line isn't permitted to hold.  Drop after drop after drop in the Denver game.  I don't need to cite examples because you are likely stuck in your opinion if you haven't gained an understanding of him by now.  

It is kind of like all the political BS on social media...not one person ever swayed the vote of a dyed in the wool supporter of the opposite party, but they sure love to argue.

I will, however, answer your question about how to address the officiating bias that absolutely does exist:  DON'T IGNORE IT.  I think Marv's lack of fight in his schemes, and his handling of the horrible officiating is a part of what has contributed to this team's lack of fight.  It makes sense.  Why would a player continue to kill himself for a guy that lets shit go like that?  

And I realize that this is not what Marvin would do, but it would take a new coach.  But they need to make some noise.  They need to draw attention to things.  They need to let the NFL know that they will not take it laying down.  Do you really think the NFL created this schedule by chance?  That they would face their best competition without their best defender and their best red zone threat?  

The NFL isn't just biased against smaller fan bases, it is against the teams that bring in the least amount of dollars. So, find a way to address that.  Make this team more interesting.  Right now, watching the scheme this offense AND defense run is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.  I wrote in another thread about bringing in Jim Harbaugh.  Yes, he would cost more, but wow...would the AFC North be up their in viewership.  And spending on Harbaugh would show the NFL that Cincy wants to win.  People may not like him, but ask Michigan...people are tuning in to watch.

You think the NFL knew that Eifert would still not be recovered from a sprained ankle suffered eight months ago?

A couple notes on Harbaugh.  No way does Mike Brown spend the money necessary to bring Jim Harbaugh here, and even if he did Harbaugh would not do it.  The guy loves the college game and is in his dream job.  Does he eventually get bored and want to do something else?  Maybe eventually, but not now.  He enjoys sparring with Saban in the press, the recruiting camps across the country, and bringing Michigan back to prominence. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - OrlandoBengal - 10-15-2016, 10:44 AM