Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 09:12 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Well I think this might go over peoples heads. It might not be immediate impact.  But here's a worst case scenario I'm thinking of.  We miss the playoffs this year.  Bengals nation is furious.  Marvin trades mccaron for a draft pick. Who knows what round.  We pick our bench warmers in the draft.  Next year ,another dissapoinment under marvin Lewis. While aj mccaron is having success with some team. A lot of us look at it like another screw up, except dalton lovers. We have another bad season. So basically there's two more years of dissapoinment.

Good mccaron scenario,  mccaron takes over some time this season win or lose, marvin don't want to continue, he don't want to start over with a qb again and people are calling for his job. New coach comes in, maybe saban?  We have all of Alabama fans behind us. So that boosts our popularity like conspiracy people talk about.  We go on to win the superbowl.not only that, new coach builds team up for dynasty run for several years. Call me crazy...

You are crazy.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - rfaulk34 - 10-15-2016, 12:11 PM