Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 12:24 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I get a kick out of "Dalton lovers" being some sort of insult. I do not understand why all Bengals fans don't love the guy.

Since Dalton was drafted, all he's done is help the Bengals to a winning record every season, help the Bengals to the playoffs every season, improve his game almost every season, set Bengals single season passing records, and help turn the franchise around. Whether people want to admit it or not, Dalton is definitely part of the reason the Bengals have been seen as contenders. That's just his on the field stuff. That doesn't include what he does for the community.

I'm not saying Dalton is without flaw, but it amazes me the amount of Bengals fans who don't like the guy. There truly isn't anything not to like. If Dalton played in a larger market or had helped turn a more popular franchise around, he'd be a media darling. Even without a playoff victory, there are several teams that had he done the same thing with their franchise he wouldn't be able to get the media off his knob.

For some reason, he's not what some Bengals fan want. He didn't go to the right college, he didn't play in the right BCS conference, he's not the right height, his arm isn't what they think it should be, and the list goes on.

Not to be cliche or outright rip off a movie, but he may not be the QB Bengals fans want, but he is the QB they need. He has done so much more good than bad for this franchise and fan base, but still has to deal with being overly scrutinized. Of the Bengals QBs, Dalton is the one I would be worried about moving on from and then watching him do well elsewhere.

Well that's been talked about extensevily through these sites. Like I said I like dalton as a guy. Sometimes I've liked how he's played some times not. I even thought mccaron was boring to watch last year. I asked a sports group of non bengal fans who would be better.  The answers was just as similiar as our own Bengal fans would be.50/50 answer. So this ain't just Bengal fans.once again all I care about is more  success for this team
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - bengalsturntup926 - 10-15-2016, 12:34 PM