Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 01:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: When I see these posts calling for McCarron to start and Nick Saban to be hired, I have to wonder where certain "unbiased" posters are and why they aren't calling out the silliness on both sides. If you're calling for a benching of a guy throwing up top 10 numbers for some guy on the bench that averaged 160 yards in 4 starts, you're being delusional.

And while it's possible that big fan bases get some calls, I don't think McCarron will bring as many fans as some think. Did Carson help us with all the USC nation? What about our Auburn, Michigan and LSU fans? This just seems like an excuse to legitimize a McCarron vs Dalton discussion.

You mean the like.. 10 people who popped up with McCarron avatars when Dalton went down?

BigSeph hasn't posted since August 30th, which is when the thread about Bridgewater going down and a possible McCarron trade came up.

He actually hasn't posted in a thread that DOESN'T have "McCarron" in it's title somewhere since January 14th, and his post was still about McCarron.

$5 says he shows back up instantly if Dalton goes down from injury, or puts up a 10 QB Rating or something. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - TheLeonardLeap - 10-15-2016, 02:04 PM