Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-15-2016, 12:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK - for me it's first and foremost about not voting for him at this point. Which you obviously are not planning to do.

So while until now I thought you just defend your guy no mattter what out of blind loyalty - I now believe you really take this stance you take out of principle. Which I respect of course, I still do not share your take (for I think formal innocence is not the most important criteria here), but well. As long as you don't vote for him...

As for your last question, I do not know about prescription, how fast your justice system works and if US laws would cover a charge at this point. But as I see it, there might be some evidence for a serious case now, given that there are now also victims/witnesses. But as I said, I don't know your system too good - for all I know, there might as well something be brewing already.

...and I have zero issue with whomever is the proper authority launching an official investigation. To be honest the easiest thing for Trump to do is say "screw you" I'm taking my hats and going home; however, it is my opinion that he feels he owes it to his support base to fight until the end, regardless how deplorable many think they are.

My hope is I never become open-minded enough to participate in such embellished disparagement. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - bfine32 - 10-15-2016, 02:25 PM