Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-14-2016, 12:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Funny, I've been in a locker room or two myself and I have never heard anyone say: "I would hit that, after given full consent".

I am pretty sure I heard a person say...

"I am going to approach her in a public setting, ask if I could take her out on a date, wait until the third date to ask her permission to give her a chaste kiss, continue to date her for another year or so (obviously living separately the entire time), ask her father's permission to propose to her, take her out to a nice dinner, propose to her, wait another 6 months (still living separately, of course), get married, and then I am going to hit that for the first time on our wedding night before respecting and cherishing her for the rest of our lives."

If I am not mistaken, the person they were telling the story to said something like

"Bro!"

Before giving them a fist bump... Isn't that how it is in the locker rooms you go to?

Ninja

- - - - - - - - - - -

Joke aside, if it's proven Trump actually did this, by all means go after him. I always just take a grain of salt when people suddenly make claims 16 years later or whatnot when it could make them most famous/have the most likelihood of being financially incentivizing... and I don't even like Trump.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - TheLeonardLeap - 10-15-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM