Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
I don't see most "Dalton lovers" saying that McCarron sucks. Most are just see that Dalton is the far better QB. I don't dislike McCarron. I do think he has potential, he's just not going to get to show it in Cincinnati as long as Dalton is there. I'm not saying McCarron isn't worthy of fans, I just feel he gained a lot of his fans by simply not being Andy Dalton.

At the end of the day, I don't mind if McCarron takes his fans with him when he goes. There will still be plenty of Bengals fans left to tear Dalton down. I don't know that winning a Super Bowl or MVP or anything like that would be enough for some fans to give Dalton credit. For some reason, some fans have never given Dalton a fair shake. No matter his success, fans have been calling for him to be replaced every damn year. Yes, Dalton makes mistakes. Yes, he has bad games. Every QB does. It's inevitable. Dalton is becoming/has become a top 10 QB and there is still a contingent of Bengals fans who would rather replace him than support him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - muskiesfan - 10-15-2016, 03:48 PM