Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am definately not a coincidence theorist but in the end the better QB should start and from what we have
seen from both of these QB's it is clear who the better QB is, Dalton. McCarron also holds onto the ball way
too long and with this OL play i bet we would have like twice as many sacks as we already do if we had AJM
at the helm.

Can't agree there, I don't consider myself a dalton hater. I liked how he was playing under hue.play calling was better too. I'm not saying it's all dalton either. But even though mccaron was boring in his 3 measly starts,he went to OT with the Superbowl champs without Eifert. It was raining hard in the playoff game, with a NFL ref screw job and we almost won with mccaron.  The NFL already had a agenda for pitsburgh Denver and new England they wanted ratings .I actually called Manning winning the superbowl in week 12 or 13 last year. I brought this post up because overall mccaron actually might be better for us with his fan base and him being more better of a pocket passer.we could actually lose next year too. Marvin and Andy are also tied together a new coach might not want to start Andy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - bengalsturntup926 - 10-15-2016, 04:11 PM