6.61 Yards per attempt
234.9 yards per game
91.7 rating

Andy Dalton:
66.5% completion rate
8.29 yards per attempt
279.6 yards per game
103.0 rating

Dalton actually has more yards than Rodgers in 3 fewer games.

When I see these posts calling for McCarron to start and Nick Saban to be hired, I have to wonder where certain "unbiased" posters are and why they aren't calling out the silliness on both sides. If you're calling for a benching of a guy throwing up top 10 numbers for some guy on the bench that averaged 160 yards in 4 starts, you're being delusional.

And while it's possible that big fan bases get some calls, I don't think McCarron will bring as many fans as some think. Did Carson help us with all the USC nation? What about our Auburn, Michigan and LSU fans? This just seems like an excuse to legitimize a McCarron vs Dalton discussion.
This is rediculous lol there's more into stats,you got to determine why that guy had certain stats. Do you honestly believe dalton is better then rodgers? Just by looking at stats?  Andy's receivers gets a bunch of yac, he hardly has to throw past ten yards most the time. That inflates stats! Dalton is like #2 in yards this yearbut only has 5 tds. But you know why he's the leader?  Cause we threw 40-50 times a game,and he pads his stats in garbage time lol. For all the dalton lovers who rather have him win or lose. I hope I'm wrong and we start kicking ass this year. I'm just tired of this, every damn year I wait for the season for another failure when does it stop?  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - bengalsturntup926 - 10-15-2016, 05:00 PM