Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 04:26 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You sound like a big dalton lover lol most of his criticism was well warranted in years 2-4. Last year was the first I thought I was wrong and he could lead us to a Superbowl. This year without Hugh I just started asking questions again. Do you know most of Dalton's stats are because of the west coast offense. He's king of short passes,screens dump offs slants. NoT like he's dropping back airing it out like Palmer used too. Or Aaron Rodgers or somebody. Also dalton has been given a top 3 receiver and a top 3 tight end. Plus a great defense.hes been given a good dump off running back too. 

Well....what does it say about AJ when he had all of the above and then shit the bed and cost us seeding opportunities in Denver?  Shitsburgh twice?  He beat two shitty teams....and barely did that.  A horrible 49ers team....and Baltimore with a 5th string QB.  Put the pipe down dude.....you may need some sleep.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-15-2016, 09:09 PM