Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 05:00 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: This is rediculous lol there's more into stats,you got to determine why that guy had certain stats. Do you honestly believe dalton is better then rodgers? Just by looking at stats?  Andy's receivers gets a bunch of yac, he hardly has to throw past ten yards most the time. That inflates stats! Dalton is like #2 in yards this yearbut only has 5 tds. But you know why he's the leader?  Cause we threw 40-50 times a game,and he pads his stats in garbage time lol. For all the dalton lovers who rather have him win or lose. I hope I'm wrong and we start kicking ass this year. I'm just tired of this, every damn year I wait for the season for another failure when does it stop?  

Here's the thing about stats. I'll take them over a biased opinion any day. You say Dalton throws more short passes than most? Well, stats disprove that statement. Dink and dunkers don't average well over 8 YPA. They don't throw a high percentage of 20+ and 40+ yard passes. You say Dalton only leads the AFC in yardage because "he throws 40-50 times per game", but he averages 37.4 attempts, which only ranks 10th. The "stats" show that what you think you see doesn't match reality.

Fwiw, no I don't think Dalton is better than Rodgers, but yes I do think Dalton has outplayed him the last 2 years. Not sure what's wrong with Rodgers, but he isn't himself. While Dalton has played at a high level.

I feel your pain on the season, but you're placing blame on the wrong guy IMO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - Shake n Blake - 10-15-2016, 10:27 PM