Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 09:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Goddamn.....Facebook?  LMFAO......did we seriously just enter Facebook likes as a barometer on judging QBs?  FFS.....I gotta take back a post from last week about the dumbest thing I ever read on the internet....holy shit!

Also.....hasn't Saban already had his ass kicked once in the NFL? Yeah.....thought so.  I'm all for Marvin Lewis hitting the bricks...and Aaron Rodgers coming to quarterback....but neither are happening soon.  Dalton is just better....there is no magical and mysterious "love".  The sumbitch is just BETTER.  Hell fire man.....

Lol nice to see you turned that around me saying Facebook likes determine how good a qb is, never said that. Someone said why isn't Katy Texas behind dalton. I don't know they just really wasn't on Facebook. Aj mccaron has thousands of Alabama fans behind him. I didn't say it dtermines his play, I'm talking about popularity. It's about pointless to argue with dalton lovers I see. Lol have it your guys ways. And for the record I know we have other issues. I fault the coaching more then anything. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - bengalsturntup926 - 10-15-2016, 11:32 PM