Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-15-2016, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll just agree that pathetic is in the eye of the beholder; as I find it pathetic to just throw in without consent when you cannot even tell me what constitute consent in such talk.

From giddy up I said his comments did not sound good, but somehow with liberal logic I am condoning them because I refuse to make assumptions to what he said. The additional (what was the word you used) hilarious point is you are somehow suggesting that stating you touch someone is worse that saying you are going to screw them. 

You cannot refute Trump stating the women allowed his kissing and "groping" so you just ignore it. I long for the day I become an independent thinker. 

Here is the quote . . . 

Quote:Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.

Explain how Trump would know they "let" him "grab 'em by the *****" because he is a star. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-16-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM