Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
This whole thread is nonsense.

Some posters seem to not be able to stand the fact that McCarron is a decent QB and at the same time can't stand that Dalton was criticized for his poor play in 2014 and bring out a parade of excuses for that year. Yet, when given his shot McCarron didn't make anyone forget Dalton.

I say to all to get out of the past and look at this team week 6 of 2016. Dalton corrected his 2014 problems and had a great year last year and has really stepped up. Those who think he's bum QB are just full of it.

If you look at this team, this year, the OL has taken two or three steps back.

What I see is that Dalton works hard to compensate for the poor OL play and that's not an easy task. When the running game can't get on track because multiple defenders are in the backfield and the pocket collapses so fast what is a QB suppose to do? The answer is complete passes anyway he can and I believe he's done very well with that this year.

Dalton is the most sacked QB in the league this year and the receivers lead the league in drops. Yikes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - BengalChris - 10-16-2016, 11:02 AM