Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-16-2016, 07:38 AM)Wyche Wrote: WTF is a "Dalton lover"?  I'm just a Bengals fan.  I don't care if John Jacob Jinglehiemerschmidt is the QB....I just want the best chance to win.  Dalton is just better.  That's it.  Period. End of discussion.  Popularity?  Who cares? McCarron played on a team LOADED with NFL talent and a HOF coach on the sidelines.  Dalton? Played with very few that even made it to this level....and helped put TCU back on the map with a signature win against a heavily favored Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.  I just deal in facts....not Tiger Beat teeny Facebook infatuations son.......asinine. Speaking of asinine.....I hardly think that McCarron is on par with Joe Namath and Ken Stabler.  Also....Greg McElroy had similar stats at Alabama to McCarron.....guess he's an all time great too?

A dalton lover is they'd rather stick with dalton win or lose and he can do no wrong. Seems like you aren't very open minded, and get mad if anyone talks about dalton. So there for you are a dalton LOVER
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - bengalsturntup926 - 10-16-2016, 07:55 PM