Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict and Jones honestly suck
(10-16-2016, 11:58 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I just think the fans here can't be happy. For years we have wanted an enforcer, someone who doesn't take shit from an opposing teams and a guy that sticks up for his teammates. A Rey Lewis, James Harrison etc...

In walks Vontaze Burfict. Now some of you want to ***** about something you have been wanting for years. Of ALL the problems the Bengals have Vontaze is not the biggest. I'll be damned if we fans villainize a guy who puts his heart and soul on the field. A guy who doesn't get in trouble off the field. The media makes us out to be the bad guys too often and I wont be involved in making this narrative so.

I never wanted a James Harrison, because he is dirty as sin.  A Ray Lewis, minus the off field issues, would be great, because the guy is a tremendous leader, gets everyone on the same page, and holds everyone accountable.  Burfict isn't those things, though.  He can fire the team up, but can't instill the poise and control this team lacks.  In fact, he embodies the exact opposite.

I won't question his effort, but he has flat out villified himself with years of dirty play.  He is more of a liability at this point than an asset.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict and Jones honestly suck - Whatever - 10-17-2016, 01:46 AM