Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict and Jones honestly suck
(10-16-2016, 11:58 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I just think the fans here can't be happy. For years we have wanted an enforcer, someone who doesn't take shit from an opposing teams and a guy that sticks up for his teammates. A Rey Lewis, James Harrison etc...

In walks Vontaze Burfict. Now some of you want to ***** about something you have been wanting for years. Of ALL the problems the Bengals have Vontaze is not the biggest. I'll be damned if we fans villainize a guy who puts his heart and soul on the field. A guy who doesn't get in trouble off the field. The media makes us out to be the bad guys too often and I wont be involved in making this narrative so.

Ray Lewis realized he was too heavy to play in the modern NFL towards the end of his career, so he worked hard and dropped like 30 pounds for the good of the team.

Burfict looks like he worked hard at eating and gained about 30. An enforcer who's too slow on the field is no good to the team anymore. They were picking hard on the LBs in coverage. Mostly Dansby, but still a good amount on Burfict too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict and Jones honestly suck - TheLeonardLeap - 10-17-2016, 02:47 AM