Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Trump assaulted two women
(10-15-2016, 03:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.amp.html

"About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her."

BTFO

I've watched her videotaped statement recorded by the NY Times. The quote above is inaccurate. She NEVER said he lifted the arm rest. She said suddenly it was like it was gone - in other words, he had encroached into her space as if the armrest were not between them. When a football player jumps off sides, he does not "lift up" the line of scrimmage, but he does indeed cross it. Very similar concept at play here. Trump did not lift up the armrest, but he crossed over it. Now, please, continue to make up facts to suit your warped worldview, just know that just like when Trump lies, your lies will be apparent and they will be called out.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-17-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-18-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: NYT: Trump assaulted two women - xxlt - 10-15-2016, 10:10 AM