Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-16-2016, 10:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think the NFL probably realized he wouldn't be available for some of the first few weeks....like against the Jets, steelers, and Denver...so, yes.  

Every one always says "now way does Brown do this", but they forget that it is a three-headed machine now with Katie and Troy Blackburn, and Mike.  They are business people and are intelligent enough to realize that they have spent close to $7 million before to retain several coaches at the same time.  An investment of $8 million per year shows the world that you are not cheap and it doesn't impact the salary cap.  IMHO, I believe they would consider it if Harbaugh was not so outspoken.  If he was more like an Urban Meyer, I think they would consider it.  

And you, frankly, have no idea the mindset of Harbaugh (and neither do I), but I think the fact that his brother has a Super Bowl ring and he does not grinds him.  He has done a fantastic job at Michigan, but college coaching also includes recruiting and it is exhausting.  I think to come to the AFC North, against the likes of Tomlin, it would be an opportunity he would be very interested in, and there is no way this talent would be wasted.  

Unfortunately for your argument is the fact that Harbaugh says he likes recruiting, holding camps around the country, etc.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - OrlandoBengal - 10-17-2016, 10:09 AM