Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE Columnist.. "Classless Bengals No Match for Patriot Way"
(10-17-2016, 12:24 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Obviously, this is true homerism at its finest.  Assuming it is true, am I the only one bothered by the Bengals laughing and joking in the locker room though?  You just got your asses handed to you, are now 2-4 on the season, and you're joking after the game?  I have played and coached a lot of sports, obviously not professional, but even amateurs are upset right after a big loss.

Reminds me of the Derek Anderson interview. But it bothers me too, I would be effing pissed. Someone is used to losing. Sometimes humor is used to make light of it all though. 

I don't think Marvin or Andy have it in them to be mean. That's how some people lead, be nice to everyone. But he occasionally needs to rip into people, I have no idea if he does or not. Even the best need to hear it, "Quit bobbling the ball AJ". Just go up and down the offensive line and ask them how we're supposed to win if he has only 1.5 seconds to throw the ball. Short, terse.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NE Columnist.. "Classless Bengals No Match for Patriot Way" - reuben.ahmed - 10-17-2016, 12:28 PM