Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Have Trouble Taking BLM Seriously
(10-14-2016, 07:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: As we know, statistics can be manipulated to show whatever you want. I am talking about law enforcement officers who face the public everyday and actually know via experience which demographic is more likely to commit a certain crime. I think they should be able to target their resources towards that demographic without fear of being called racist. It simply makes sense to target those most likely to commit those crimes and not a demographic that in their past experience has shown little likelihood of doing the same. To me I think the PC of having to be random just so they aren't called racist is a mass waste of already scarce time, manpower and resources. This thought process does not of course apply to the bad individual who may act in a racially motivated manner on his or her own.

But the same percentage of black people and white people use illegal drugs.  So you do disagree with targeting minorities in "stop and frisk" or motor vehicle stops, correct? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I Have Trouble Taking BLM Seriously - fredtoast - 10-17-2016, 02:17 PM