Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: I feel like a great and very brave soldier.
(10-17-2016, 01:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: GI_Joke.jpg]

As someone who was "of age" during the Vietnam era, I can assure everyone that slogging through rice paddies for a year in 100-degree weather at 95% humidity with an 80-lb pack on your back while dodging pungee stakes and mortars is a cakewalk compared to trolling bars and parties every weekend looking to hook up.

Frankly I am tired of vets getting all this credit for sacrifice and heroism under fire, especially losers like McCain who let themselves get shot down and caught.  Do any of these guys have a clue what it is like trying to keep your balance at 1:45 am in a smoky bar while throwing down shots of tequila to impress a potential "score" before closing??  And the morning after . . . well, I don't even want to go there. You had to be there or you just don't get it.   

Don't waste time feeling guilty, Donald. I have little doubt you are the very embodiment of the WARRIOR ETHOS we need in a president.  And you are neat too. My mother always placed a premium on that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: I feel like a great and very brave soldier. - Dill - 10-17-2016, 02:32 PM