Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE Columnist.. "Classless Bengals No Match for Patriot Way"
(10-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Allreuben.ahmed Wrote: Is AJ Green our MJ, Lebron, Kobe, etc?

If nobody takes the game more seriously than just a game and avenue to make money, we aren't going to win a playoff game or a superbowl. You need someone crazy about winning and has the talent to match it.

I wish that was Andy Dalton, I wish he would go against the coach's call when he thinks it's obviously wrong. Andy and AJ are in their prime. Nobody is going to fire, bench or fine Andy or AJ for speaking out if their coach's purely stink. The coach will get cut! **** their "working relationship", it doesn't work. Look at the product on the field. Fix it.

That's not the identity of this team. After the fiascos with Chris Henry and Odell Thurman, the Bengals started building with quiet high character types. Whitworth, Leon, Peko, Geno, Dunlap, MJ, Gio, Green, Andy, MLJ, Sanu, Boyd, etc etc. All guys that aren't likely to bad mouth the organization, but also unlikely to give fiery speeches either.

Besides, even if someone like Andy were to take a "it's Marv or me" stand, whose side do you think Mike Brown would take? Yeah...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NE Columnist.. "Classless Bengals No Match for Patriot Way" - Shake n Blake - 10-17-2016, 05:21 PM