Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE Columnist.. "Classless Bengals No Match for Patriot Way"
(10-17-2016, 03:09 PM)BigSmerk Wrote: not going to read the article, but our guys did look classless out there and like a group of whiny thugs that would rather flale and act like they care then put in the work all week which is what someone does if they truly want to win. Not just show a bunch of unbridled emotion after they lose and blow the game with penalties. The Bengals haven't learned anything about self control since that ugly playoff loss and you will see the meltdowns continue. I follow Tez on instagram and he posted a story video earlier in the week stating he didn't want to be a practice. Panned the camera over to Dre who was zoned out sitting at his locker and Dre agreed he didn't want to be practicing either. Real winners. You'd never see Patriots or Steelers leaders going thru the motions like that. Let alone posting it online. All losers. From Marvin down. I will still root and watch the team, just same old same old around the jungle.

Hmmmm, you just registered on this site and it's your 2nd post. I wonder how many patriot fans are pretending to be Bengals fans right now
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NE Columnist.. "Classless Bengals No Match for Patriot Way" - Captain Happy Pants - 10-17-2016, 08:38 PM