Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument
(10-17-2016, 10:04 PM)Dill Wrote: You are not "reasoning" God??

Can you point me to a mention of the trinity in the Pentateuch?

Your beliefs are not the foundation of a world religion, so far as I know.  The author of Revelations, however, was instrumental in founding a world religion--Christianity--and he says the lake fire burns unbelievers for eternity. That's not "ceasing to exist."

And Paul says unbelievers don't need to see no "word"; his God is plainly evident in "creation."  No excuses. His words. Read'em.
He doesn't say everyone can "answer in his own way" as to what counts as Christianity and what happens after death. That's why he wrote all those letters--to keep the Greek and Roman churches in line.

Nope, I am not "reasoning" (think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic) God, not sure how you could possibly infer that from my points.

Also, I've already explaining the Trinity to you (3 beings as one); although you may not see the exact phrase in any scripture.

Paul wrote many letters and many biblical disagree with the content of a few if not most. Also many consider the book of James (no excuses read 'em) a counter to this. Paul was just a man acting on his interpretation of the words and his teachings.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pharaoh, Exodus, God, and the Meme that started an argument - bfine32 - 10-18-2016, 11:58 AM