Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany
(10-17-2016, 08:54 PM)Dill Wrote: Where is all this occurring? Got some links?  There were about 920 rape complaints in Austria in 2013 and 104 convictions. This was before the big influx of immigrants.  How much higher do you suppose the rate has climbed in 2014 and 2015? Maybe to 110?

Looks like the point is to fuse hatred with bad social science to establish an international moral panic. This all may seem vaguely familiar to very old Germans.

What are some of the websites you find most informative, Mike?

Nice, but I have never seen any of those before, and I have heard of Gate Stone Institute and I already know that they are heavily right biased so I make sure to take what they say with a grain of salt.

BUT That was not the point. I recall someone saying:

"Single tragedies are not usually the basis of policy decisions. When they are, it is usually a sign of panic and/or scapegoating"

I merely pointed out that even though I only listed 1 incident, that it was not just a "Single Tragedy". It was 1 of several "Single Tragedies" that happened over a period of time.

So we can agree now that several tragedies have contributed to Austria's decisions to start closing their borders and changing immigrant rules. I have never stated that it was the sole reason. So don't put those words in my mouth.

Can you post where you got your info on rapes from? I have not seen anything that current. Most current I have seen is 2010.

(10-17-2016, 09:43 PM)Dill Wrote: There is a similar problem with foreigners raping women on the opposite side of the world from Austria.  And it has a certain population up in arms and listing incidents and demanding the foreigners be expelled.

After the rape at a Naha hotel in March, another woman came forward to tell that she had become pregnant after being raped by a US soldier a year earlier. Parents also reported that their middle-school daughter had become pregnant after being raped, but that they had terminated the pregnancy without notifying police.

On May 20, the day after the suspect was arrested, 16 women's groups held a press conference and presented their written demand to both the Japanese and US governments to close the US bases.

And? You're going off on some tangent that doesn't have much to do with the OP or the point that I was trying to make.
It's up to Japan and the US Military to do what's best for both to prevent unnecessary animosity towards each other. Personally, I would shut it down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany - Mike M (the other one) - 10-18-2016, 01:41 PM