Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-16-2016, 01:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: If Dalton put up the stats that McCarron people would be calling for his head. McCarron had like a 60 passer rating that game not a 97 passer rating. The only reason why McCarron had even any scoring drives was because the defense put him on the Steelers side of the field. We would have had like 3 points the whole game if Landry Jones wouldn't have came in.

McCarron played super bad in the playoffs. If you just watched the game you would know that. He had a ton of fumbles and he was panicing in the pocket taking a lot of sacks. He had a 56% completion percentage and 5.1 yards per attempt. He played just as bad if not worse than Dalton, and the only saving grace he had was the defense putting him in great field position to make his stats look a lot better than he was playing even though his stats were complete garbage. Next time try to deal with facts and not your fantasy world.

As I was reading through this thread, I knew this was coming.

I went through drive by drive on another thread and pointed out the MULTIPLE drives that did NOT start in Steelers territory.  You simply ignored it, and apparently you still want to repeat your false claims.

You sir, are a proven liar, and you have a real big chip on your shoulder when it comes to AJ McCarron.  In fact you've gone so far as to post negative comments on AJ McCarron youtube videos, that's how much of a bizarre hatred you have for the guy, you little Einhorn.

Seek help.  Or at least be honest when critiquing someone's performance.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - BigSeph - 10-18-2016, 07:46 PM