Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-17-2016, 05:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: I tthought so too. So.....in typical Bengals fashion....we quit rolling with what worked. Mellow

TheLeonardLeap

Ha.....of course not.  But Shaw was having a fine game against them....then magically....the backers were back on them.  Stupid is as stupid does I guess.  We're going NOWHERE with this staff and the miser still with the last call.

Not magic. Well, it might as well be magic to Bengals fans, I suppose. It's this mythical thing called half time adjustments and gameplanning to put your players in the best spot to succeed.

(10-18-2016, 07:46 PM)BigSeph Wrote: As I was reading through this thread, I knew this was coming.

I went through drive by drive on another thread and pointed out the MULTIPLE drives that did NOT start in Steelers territory.  You simply ignored it, and apparently you still want to repeat your false claims.

You sir, are a proven liar, and you have a real big chip on your shoulder when it comes to AJ McCarron.  In fact you've gone so far as to post negative comments on AJ McCarron youtube videos, that's how much of a bizarre hatred you have for the guy, you little Einhorn.

Seek help.  Or at least be honest when critiquing someone's performance.

[Image: fishing-bite.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - TheLeonardLeap - 10-18-2016, 07:58 PM