Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany
(10-19-2016, 02:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The Migrants have no job, no money and are waiting on the local government(s) to supply them with shelter, money and food, they will most likely not return to their home country once the war is over. In the meantime, what are they going to do for money?  Steal from the Locals?

How you can say these 2 sets of circumstances are the same is beyond me.

However, it is amusing that some Japanese want the Troops out, while some citizens of the countries where the migrants have made their home want them out as well. But I don't think that was your point.

Spare the rhetoric.

I do think that was my point. (Perhaps I spared too much rhetoric?)

People in Austria, Germany, Norway, etc. are not filling their hate sites with stories about beaten down refugees receiving shelter, money and food.

They are, rather, all lathered up about hated foreign others touching their women and and boys and espousing a different religion.  They are not lathered up about their own rapists, statistically a much greater threat. 

The existence of these racially and culturally foreign bodies in the body of the nation is experienced as a violation by groups whose identity is based on conceptions of ethnic/national purity.

Many Japanese liberal feminists are upset over the perennial rape problem in Okinawa. For them, this is a human/civil rights issue. But Japanese also have their hardcore race nationalists, who don't give a fig about human rights, and what offends them, as with the European and American right (especially the alt right) is foreigners inside the border polluting their race and culture.

I am surprised that after WWII people still have difficulty recognizing the ideological form of fascism and the specific personality type to which it most appeals, with its promise to unify race and nation by forcibly expelling racial/cultural pollution, denigrating and humiliating the pollutants in every way possible in the process.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huge Podesta Email regarding immigration in Germany - Dill - 10-19-2016, 08:26 PM