Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
Donald loses focus, mumbles and repeats himself. He doesn't sound like a president but he does call hillary out and I feel like he actually is truthful on many of what he says... But who knows. Politicians is slang for professional liar.

Hillary scares the crap out of me. I'm all for education but free college education for all families under 125,000? Does she realize the average family income in America is $50,000. Who in the world is going to pay for that...since she isn't adding anything to the deficit that will fall on the taxpayers. That is an incomprehendable amount of money. I'm all for better education especially at the very early age of childhood, but we need to focuse on trade, skill, etc especially if we are going to bring jobs back to America. Her open border policy is asinine!!!!! I agree America is great because of our diversity but there is a right and wrong way on how to become citizin.

In a perfect world, we would never have these two running against eachother. They would get steamrolled any any competent opponent. I'm probably voting trump... I think. I'd honestly rather not vote for either, but as a US citizizen that is the worst thing I can do.

But if you go by the devil you know vs the devil you don't... It's Hillary.

But Hillary is honestly the last person I want in office. Donald might be 2nd to last so I guess I am with him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - Bengalbug - 10-20-2016, 08:51 AM