Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
This was Donald's best performance and he did a good job of keeping his poise for the first hour, other than the interruptions. He still outdid Hillary on those bigly.

Both of them engaged in a lot of deflection, Clinton answered more of the questions given to her and she actually attacked more than Trump last night, which was interesting. I didn't hear anything from Trump to sway undecideds, almost everything he said was more to rally his base. His comments about the election process could hurt him, but I doubt they will. His base is going to eat that up. His abortion stance has not been something that has been really at the forefront in the general election cycle, and it being brought up so bluntly could cause more problem with female voters. But overall I don't think either one will gain or lose any supporters based on last night's debate.

The winner, therefore, was clearly Chris Wallace. He did a fantastic job.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - Belsnickel - 10-20-2016, 09:22 AM