Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-20-2016, 09:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: That 1st line is a problem.  He's not truthful.  He told Wallace he never said Japan should have nukes....and he said it Wallace in the first place.

He is the bigger liar.  Proven over and over again.

Heck his entire segment on the Clinton Foundation vs his foundation was an entire lie.  Virtually ever word he said.

Clinton has many flaws.  She lies too.  Trump is a loose cannon that has no idea what he is talking about...he just keeps talking.  

Here was my biggest takeaway from Clinton... And I pick on her more because she has the higher likeliness of being elected.

Free collage education to all families making under $125,000
Not going to add a penny to deficit 
Not going to raise taxes

How?

Additionally, Since everyone is going to be educated who is going to work the manufacturing lines, trade, skill, etc when we bring those jobs back to America?  Surely it's not going to take a bachelors degree to weld?  

When I connect the dots on what her plan is, I only see more debt to myself (30 years old) and the future generation. Oddly enough it's our generation who will vote her into office.

I'm all for better education, and it is said that a majority of a child's education is learned by 3rd grade. Our focus needs to be on early education not college. College is great, don't get me wrong, and I am lucky to have a degree.  But if we can't educate kids young then college is irrelevant.  Our education issue isn't college it's elementary.  It's families not teaching kids importance of school.  

Anyway, I am not picking on Hillary and not trump. I am picking on Hillary because she is clearly the more likely to be elected.  I am not happy about that, and I wouldn't necessarily be happy with trump either.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - Bengalbug - 10-20-2016, 09:53 AM