Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top cop sorry for 'historical mistreatment' of minorities
(10-19-2016, 10:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: 100% bullshit.  This has been addressed above yet you didn't seem to comprehend it.  But then I expect that level of debate from someone who pretends to be a lawyer.  

Sorry if I misunderstood Matts Question, but I thought he was asking about instances where blacks were arrested more often for drug possession when there was not other "collateral crime".

All I did was provide proof of a situation where the number of arrests for drug possesssion had zero to do with collateral crime.  And in the situation that I cited there was clear racial profiling.

This is proof that blacks are not just arrested more often due to "collateral crime".  Instead they are arrested more often just due to the color of their skin.  So the best I can tell my post was directly in response to the question Matt asked.

You are correct that many possession charges are the result of "collateral crime", but that is only part of the problem.  There is also blatant racial profiling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top cop sorry for 'historical mistreatment' of minorities - fredtoast - 10-20-2016, 04:03 PM